- Who is Clever Leaves' transfer agent and how do I contact them?
Computershare Investor Services Inc.
Shareholder Services: 1-800-564-6253 (toll free in Canada and the United States) between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time or 514-982-7555 (international direct dial) Monday to Friday.
Toronto Office: 100 University Ave, 8th Floor, Toronto ON, M5J 2Y1
Vancouver Office: 510 Burrard St, 3rd Floor Vancouver, BC V6C 3B9
- When did Cleaver Leaves go public?
Clever Leaves became a public company on December 18th, 2020 through a business combination with Schultze Special Purpose Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company.
- Which stock exchange is Clever Leaves traded on and under what symbol?
Cleaver Leaves stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the ticker CLVR.
- Does Clever Leaves pay a dividend?
We do not currently pay a dividend nor do we anticipate doing so for the foreseeable future.
- Does Clever Leaves have a direct stock purchase plan? How can I purchase Clever Leaves stock?
We do not offer a Direct Stock Purchase Plan. To purchase shares of Clever Leaves, you must contact a registered full service or discount broker. You cannot purchase shares directly from us.
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases?
Please visit our Press Release page.
- Where can I view documents Clever Leaves has filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC), including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- Who makes up the Clever Leaves Executive Management team and Board of Directors?
Please visit our Corporate Governance page.
- When is your next earnings release scheduled?
Please visit our IR Calendar page.
- How can I receive email updates for this information?
Please visit the Email Alerts section of our website.